COVID-19 Community Update
We're committed to keeping you updated with official information on COVID-19 and how it affects our community. All official information is posted here or sent via e-news blasts. To sign up for e-news, call 520-568-8315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our top priority is to keep our community safe and healthy. We've been closely monitoring the recommendations and actions taken to help decrease the potential spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the state of Arizona, Pinal County and the City of Maricopa.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to work through these unprecedented challenges. Information and recommendations are changing daily. All news regarding how the Coronavirus (COVID-19) affects residents and the Association business will be communicated as it becomes available.
- All amenities and facilities, including the Village Center, Cafe Province, Annex Building, and surrounding patios, bathrooms, fitness center, sports courts, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and spas, and all other common area amenities.
- In-person classes, clubs, and events.
- All non-essential Board and committee meetings. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
If you venture out into the community, please use your best judgment. Staff cannot assure the sanitization of any ramadas, benches, walkways or other structures in or alongside the common areas. We urge you to follow all social distancing guidelines provided by the CDC and Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS). If you choose to gather with friends, we encourage you to be socially responsible, limit groups to 10 or less and only participate in activities that do not require the sharing of common items.
- Jeff Elkins, Assistant Community Manager
- Jamie West, Administrative Coordinator
- Warren Arblaster, Maintenance Supervisor
- Laura Sand, Lifestyle Director
- Kathy Szoltysik, Lifestyle Coordinator
- Beth Hatcher, Resident Services Lead
- Michelle Chance, Communications Coordinator @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- We are here to answer any questions you might have. Contact staff at 520-568-8315 or via email during business hours, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. See above or visit our Contact Us page for staff emails.
- Architectural and Work Order forms and other correspondence can be emailed to our Administrative Coordinator Jamie West at email@example.com.
- Assessment payments can only be accepted either online or via mail during the closures. Visit the Assessment Payments page learn more about all payment options. The Gatehouse cannot accept payments on behalf of the Association. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Let your neighbors know you care! Every night at 7 p.m., we're asking you to step outside into your driveway to give a wave, hello or smile, or even start a song from a safe distance.
- We're working on organizing virtual lectures, fitness classes and other activities to keep you connected and motivated while following the CDC's social distancing recommendations.
- Sign up for our e-news blasts, watch the website and join our private resident Facebook group to stay up-to-date on offerings. Contact Communications Coordinator Michelle Chance at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our newsletter contact list. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>