COVID-19 Community Update
We're committed to keeping you updated with official information on COVID-19 and how it affects our community. All official information is posted here or sent via e-news blasts. To sign up for e-news, call 520-568-8315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The health and safety of our residents are important. We recognize that resuming normal operations will need to be executed in phases to allow flexibility in resuming daily functions.
Please remember that everyone has a different comfort level in regards to the timeline of reopening the state, Province is no exception. We're continuing to encourage residents to follow physical distancing recommendations and health and safety guidelines when out in the community, and common areas. As with all things in this uncertain time, any amenities you use or areas you visit, are at your own risk. Please be kind and considerate to all neighbors during this challenging time.
When visiting the Village Center, we are requiring residents wear masks or other face coverings.
Phase 2 Open Amenities with Limited Capacity
- Outdoor Pool: 8 a.m.-9:45 p.m.
- Indoor Pool: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Activity Classrooms
- Fitness Center
- Card and Poker Rooms
- In-person classes, clubs, and events.
- All non-essential Board and committee meetings.
- Fitness Center and Spin Room
- Steam Rooms and Dry Saunas @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
If you venture out into the community, please use your best judgment. Staff cannot assure the sanitization of any ramadas, benches, walkways or other structures in or alongside the common areas. We urge you to follow all social distancing guidelines provided by the CDC and Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS).
We encourage you to be socially responsible and refrain from gathering with friends in the Province common areas until health recommendations change. For more detailed information, read this letter from the Association Attorney.
- Jeff Elkins, Assistant Community Manager
- Jamie West, Administrative Coordinator
- Warren Arblaster, Maintenance Supervisor
- Laura Sand, Lifestyle Director
- Chance Love, Assistant Lifestyle Director
- Michelle Chance, Communications Coordinator @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- We are here to answer any questions you might have. Contact staff at 520-568-8315 or via email during business hours, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. See above or visit our Contact Us page for staff emails. In-person appointments with staff can also be scheduled.
- Architectural and Work Order forms and other correspondence can be emailed to our Administrative Coordinator Jamie West at email@example.com, or submitted in-person to the PCA office. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- While we phase in more traditional programming, the Lifestyle team is working on organizing virtual lectures, fitness classes and other activities to keep you connected and motivated while following the CDC's social distancing recommendations.
- Sign up for our e-news blasts, watch the website and join our private resident Facebook group to stay up-to-date on offerings. Contact Communications Coordinator Michelle Chance at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our newsletter contact list. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>